Guest Rooms

Guest room energy uses account for 40%-80% of total hotel energy costs, and those rooms are unoccupied much of the time. Nationwide estimates for guestroom energy expenses suggest that 80% is for heating and cooling, with the remaining 20% utilized for plug loads and lighting.

LEXICON’s EnterpriseLED™ lamps are the complete solution for easy retrofit or new installation guest room applications. Our LED lamps are most commonly used for floor lamps, vanity, restroom, pathway and general area lighting. All EnterpriseLED™ lamps are fully dimmable allowing the guests and service staff the option to control the desired levels of illumination.

The EnterpriseLED™ can reduce your energy consumption by up to 90%, and will eliminate the need for ongoing maintenance and costly residual lamp replacements.